I’ve always hated how dull and acne-ridden my face is. The worst part is that nothing on the market ever seems to help.
And trust me, I’ve tried just about everything you can find with less-than-satisfying results. I’d pretty much given up hope of ever having clear, glowing skin — at least until I saw this miracle mask.
In the following Instagram video, beauty guru Farah Dhukai concocts the easiest (if not the nastiest) facial mask that has an instant, incredible effect on her face. You have to see this to believe it.
I need to try this NOW.
Here’s how you can make your own mask:
- 2 cups of water
- 2 hibiscus rose tea bags (or any tea with rose in it, for that matter)
- 2 tbsp agar powder
- Boil the water.
- Drop the tea bags in and stir.
- Pour the agar powder into the water and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Let the mixture cool and pour it into a smaller container.
- Apply a thick layer to your entire face.
- Let it dry completely for about 10 minutes.
- Peel the mask off and enjoy your beautifully glowing skin!
Now go out into the world and dazzle everyone with your face, you gorgeous creature!
Read more: http://www.viralnova.com/beauty-mask-glow/